I’m not interested in anyone on Tinsel set –Gideon

Gideon
Three hunks of the popular TV soap, Tinsel met and fell in love with their babes on the set of the programme. First it was Iyke Okechukwu (Chuks) and Florence Uwaleke (Ene) who got married and even have a child together. Later, Chris Attoh (Kwame) and Damilola Adegbite (Telema) got engaged and with a new born baby.
And just recently, to the surprise of many, Gbenro Ajibade (Soji) and Osas Ighodaro (Danny) announced their engagement.
Some people might feel the next in line would be Gideon Okeke (Philip) but the handsome actor told Saturday Beats he is not interested in anybody on the set and would not likely join the train of his colleagues.
He said that at the moment, he is single and only focused on his work and building his career.
“I don’t think I can find love on Tinsel because things don’t happen to someone because it happened to other people. There is a story for everybody, so why don’t you wait for my story to happen? I am not eyeing anybody within or outside the industry because I am a single guy. I am not dating anyone at the moment. Although I have my private life, the truth is that I am not dating anybody at the moment. Marriage is not something you plan, it would just happen naturally. I am basically about work for now and every other thing is on hold,” he said.
Also known to be a model, the actor said that because of his involvement in television programmes, he has not had time to model commercially.
“I used to model but these days, I hardly do that. I got a job on television and that takes most of my time. So modelling these days is something I do for friends and not commercially. Before the last quarter of the year, I am going to release some films like a Place in the Stars and When Love Happens among others. I have about four projects coming out as well as the job I have with the Discovery Channel called Discovery Plus 234 which is a talk show,” he said.


Comments