Warri Wolves striker, Gbolahan Salami, declared he is not stubborn


Gbolahan Salami
Warri Wolves striker, Gbolahan Salami has declared that he is not a stubborn player as most Nigerians tend to believe.
Salami noted that he is in fact very discipline in any club he has played for.
The former Shooting Stars player who has scored eleven goals this season noted that he hates being taken for a ride and that is why he fights for his rights.
"It amuses me when people say I am always fighting and causing problems in any club that I have played for.
"This is the sixth month that I signed for Warri Wolves and nobody will say I have done anything bad. I respect people and I also respect myself.
"The reason why people will always I am not a disciplined player is because I like to fight for what belongs to me.
"You will see most club managers feed fat on the money they should have used to pay the players. Most of them don't care for the players and when I talk that the players deserved to be paid, they will say Gbolahan Salami is too stubborn.
"What is wrong in demanding what truly belongs to me and what I have worked for? I will continue to demand what is mine, but one thing is sure.
"I will not allow anything disturb my play and that is why I have always given my best everywhere I go to.
"I am a discipline player, but I want things done the right way," Salami said.



Comments