9ice declares his retirement as music artist




9ice is a popular Nigerian artist who have had his share of fame in the Nigerian entertainment industry. Like most artists that are aspiring for one post or the other in the different states in the 2015 elections, he has declared his interest for seat in the House of Representative in his home town at ogbomoso under the umbrella of APC.
He explains why he is leaving the music industry to politics, He has this to say for himself.


He said:

" Yes, i want to leave music for politics. Next year january, i will be 35 years old and I'm not  praying to still be in music at that age. I am serious about politics now. If you listen to my  music, you would notice that politics has been part for me; it's in my blood. When I listen to,  you would notice that politics has been part of meme, It's in my blood. When I started initially, I talked about being your brothers keeper, and that why I studied Law at Lagos state University before I dropped out to concentrate on my music career. I hate when things go wrong. When two or three people are having issues, I love to get there to settle their differences. I have passion for politics."

We are seeing many artists opting for different political posts in this up coming election.

Comments